Monday, June 14, 2010

Postscript-Le Blaire Sorciere Projet

During our adventure crossing the country lane on Race Day afternoon, Rick, Todd and I came to a fork in the trail.  We were some distance ahead of our companions, and, after scouting the options, we decided to Go Left.  Being men, we knew it was up to the others to make their best guess when they came to the fork, but being thoughtful men, we decided to leave them a sign.

They got the turn correct, but they insisted they never saw our sign--which resulted in the following email exchange some days later.  Note that Rick has cleverly arranged not one, not two, but THREE arrows in the middle of the trail.

Rick: Speaking of Notre Dame, for Markham, Rich and Charles, I have included a picture of our arrows pointing you up the mountain.  Now tell me how it is that you all missed them again!!!




Charles: Oh, those!  Yes I saw those.  I just thought they were some of those strange woodcraft signs like in the Blair Witch Project, and I didn't want to mention them for fear of upsetting everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment